Popular Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rebecca Black ... is it really Friday?

Allie C Hello world, I'm guessing you've probably all heard the hype about the new song "Friday" by unknown artist Rebecca Black. So I just wanted to know ... is this girl serious? The lyrics are terrible, she is tone deaf, and there's a random guy in it singing about driving next to a school bus on a Friday night. She's only in 8th grade yet all her friends can drive, and she feels it's important to tell us that, and I quote, "tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards." I don't think I'm the only person wondering if this is just one big joke played on today's society. So please, tell me how you feel about this song.

2 comments:

  1. Here's the video for whoever hasn't seen it..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lyrics are sooooo bad in this song and I just hate it in general. I can't believe that this girl got signed to a record label as well. She has absolutely no talent and its sad that she is famous for a terrible song.

    ReplyDelete